Rule your mind or it will rule you. – Horace
- Please reach 5 – 10 minutes before class so that you may settle down and do some gentle warm-up. Do not reach too early so as to not disturb the ongoing class.
- Our classes are “By booking only”. Please book your classes at least half a day (12h) in advance via Whatsapp (+65 8023 4363) or via our Google form. Students who fail to make bookings may be turned down for class.
- Classes cannot be cancelled within 12h before class; class fees will be forfeited in this case if you cancel/miss class.
3. Postponing of Classes/Cancellations
- Please inform us at least half a day (12h) in advance via Whatsapp if you need to postpone/cancel class. Failure to do so may result in your class fee being forfeited. We may postpone/cancel group classes if there are less than 2 students.
4. Refunds/Extension of Validity
- Refunds are not allowed. An extension of validity may be granted on a case-by-case basis.
5. House Keeping
- No shoes are allowed in the practice area.
- Please keep your bags on the seats at the side of the studio.
- If you notice your perspiration on our mats, please help to wipe it off.
- Please throw all rubbish in the bins provided.
- We are a small studio and do not provide lockers. Please keep all valuables safely in your bag. We will not be responsible for any lost items.
7. General Etiquette
- Please do not interrupt the teacher during class.
- Mobile phones and beeping devices should be turned off when class is in session.
- Please avoid stepping on your classmates’ mats.